All these choices improve your health
· Whenever possible use organic produce
· Go local!
· If you eat pork and beef, prefer organically fed pork and grass-fed beef
· Add some freshly grounded flaxseeds, crumbled nuts and sprouts to your leafy salads
· If you eat bread, prefer whole grain
· Try the Greek type of yogurt
· You may drink a glass of red wine each day. Other than that, drink clean water for proper hydration
Basically, eating a variety of healthy foods in a well-balanced diet should be a sufficient source of all nutrients. Unfortunately living in a modern Western society makes it difficult to fulfill all particular needs. Also your disease makes it more difficult to utilize the nutrients and the disease itself is consuming a lot of nutrients due to the imbalance in the body. Therefore some food supplements are highly recommended.
· Phytonutrients suchs as carotenoids, flavonoids, phenolic acids, chlorophyll
· Other important nutrients: Coenzyme Q10, L-carnitine, choline, nattokinase, serrapeptase
You better make the right food choices. See the article ”This is bad for your health”. It is one thing to learn about what you should eat and what you should not eat, and a a totally other story to have a sufficient measure of self-discipline and willingness to make some sacrifices. Discipline is an important step in the quest to stay healthy. A life filled with good food choices often leads to success.
25 total views